Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Girl with a Parasol ...

To create original and memorable art, I must stay on track and maintain that focus.




today's thought inspired by:


Vintage Inspired Girls Dress in Shabby Roses - vintageprecious



~  find something beautiful every day  ~ 



5 comments:

Duni said...

I love that dress!!!
There are so many beautiful things out there :)

Sesenarts said...

What an amazing photograph! Do you know, as I think about it. I haven't made a point of 'seeing' anything beautiful today.Not Good. Okay its not too late, I will go and have a look around! x Julie

dkshopgirl said...

thanks for your comments - i love reading them! hope you found something lovely today :-)

Vintage Precious said...

What a lovely blog post! Thank you so much for including me on your blog. Thank you for the lovely compliments! :)

Ruud Van Den Akker said...

The is looking so cute and beautiful..and nice blog this one..thanks for given here with us..http://www.bezielen.nl/reiki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...