Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Friday, November 11, 2011

la luna

Tonight on the way back from feeding the chooks (for all those who aren't Australian ... chooks is slang for chickens) I noticed we have a fabulous full moon!

My little camera would be hopeless at getting a great shot, so I jumped on Etsy look at the results from a search for ... 'full moon' ... 'la luna' ... and 'moonstruck'.

Quadro olio su tela-sotto la luna - Moonlight Paint  -  Segugio



The Full Cold Moon - JMcGuinness




Witch on a broom charm on a chain - Charms4you





La Luna Iron on Patch - lizmiera





Christmas in London - fine art photograph - KeriBevan





Mexican Bola Harmony Ball Moon and Star - MegaBeadStore





ATC La Luna Trading Cards - stellasnightmare




Gargoyle, Full Moon, Paris - SonjaCaldwell




Two cats watching the moon - emugallery





ok... so this isn't from Etsy... but it's one of my favourite movies and just HAD to include it!!!


~  find something beautiful every day  ~

2 comments:

Ruby & Rose Interiors said...

Thanks for sharing. I adore the top image and the gargoyle. I have a bit of a fascination with gargoyles. Mx

Sonja said...

Thank you for featuring my gargoyle image.
I love your blog! I'm glad to know about it, now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...