Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

inspiration ...

I've been a bit slack in the 'creative' department lately.  Since the mayhem of Christmas, I've been making the most of being able to chill out at home and take things at a slower pace.   

Today, I found these beautifully, delicate artworks on Pinterest, and have traced them back to a very talented artist ~ LilyMoon on Etsy.   Just have to share with you.

I'm inspired!  Back to the studio tomorrow...
















all images available through the online Etsy store - LilyMoon




~  lovely inspiration  ~


4 comments:

Sesenarts said...

What delicate drawings! Just beautiful. Happy New Year to you :-) Julie

Shell Sherree said...

LilyMoon's work is exquisite, and so beautifully suited to the vintage card backgrounds. Lovely! Here's to a stellar 2012, and thank you for the sparkles...

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

They truly are lovely...Thank you for sharing...Enjoy you studio time...I am very jealous.

Blessings Kelsie

cathyb said...

Hi Deborah, came by to get some inspiration from your site and of course ... I did - hope your holidays are going well and you are enjoying it all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...