Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

simple pleasures ...

... here is one of my Christmas presents ... well, i bought it and one of the kids gave it to me.  (that's how it goes in our house ... i organize all the gifts and the best way to get what you want is buy it yourself... right????)

as you can see, it's a very pretty little 'coffe table' style of book.   a quick 'pick me up' full of short stories, ideas and quotes.   here's one of my favourites ...

"It is neither wealth nor splendour, but tranquility and occupation which gives happiness".


Thomas Jefferson ...







~ my idea of tranquility ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...