Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, May 19, 2013

welcome home to winter woolies

... i arrived home yesterday through a few showers of misting rain and today the weather has turned cool!  Will definitely be needing my cardigans, jumpers (or whatever YOU want to call them) ... from now on.

Here's a few favourites to welcome Winter that is almost here for us as well as more FAVES from Etsy ... so ExCitED to be back ...



  


scarf ...  winter photograph ... vintage winter coat ... fingerless gloves


... and now here are some of my latest faves ...




hairband ... washi tape ... fabric ... chair ... card
~ enjoy your week ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...