Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, May 19, 2013

welcome home to winter woolies

... i arrived home yesterday through a few showers of misting rain and today the weather has turned cool!  Will definitely be needing my cardigans, jumpers (or whatever YOU want to call them) ... from now on.

Here's a few favourites to welcome Winter that is almost here for us as well as more FAVES from Etsy ... so ExCitED to be back ...



  


scarf ...  winter photograph ... vintage winter coat ... fingerless gloves


... and now here are some of my latest faves ...




hairband ... washi tape ... fabric ... chair ... card
~ enjoy your week ~

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you so much for including my card on your gorgeous blog :)

CraftBritannia said...

thanks for including my Liberty of London tana lawn fabric in your fabulous collection. The design is called Dante and the fabric was manufactured by Liberty of London within the United Kingdom

andrea creates said...

thank you so much for featuring my headband!
:)

andrea creates said...

thank you so much for featuring my headband-happy to discover your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...