Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, August 8, 2013

THuRsDAy FaVes ~

... time to share more of my Etsy Faves !!  click below to source the Etsy seller for each item ...














dress ... liberty fabric ... artwork ... crockery ... vintage book ... belt buckle ... embroidery letter ... liqueur labels ... glass decanter
~  happy shopping ~

5 comments:

Helen Campbell said...

Lovely blog! Thanks for adding my vintage book to this awesome collection of lovely things. :)

viv sliwka said...

Thank you so much for posting a pic of my artwork via Etsy. So kind of you and thank you for letting me know too. x

CraftBritannia said...

thanks for including my Liberty of London tana lawn fabric in your fabulous collection

dkshopgirl said...

So glad you like it ladies ... i think your stores are fantastic x

have a happy weekend ...

Red Rose Alley said...

That glass decanter is so lovely. I could definately see that in my house.

I hope you are enjoying the summer days.

Love,
~Sheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...