Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, August 23, 2014

chandeliers anyone ???

... chandeliers ... sigh .. i love the way they can transform a room from average to WOW in an instant !  Why don't I have one in every room then you ask ???   Well,  unfortunately where we live, cobwebs reproduce within hours of being vacuumed up - so sadly, not very practical for me ~  in the meantime, i'll just keep dreaming and pinning them and you never know - maybe ... one day ....


perfection ...

if this were my kitchen ...I would NEVER leave ...

so classy ...
loving the shape !

a quiet place to read ...

casual formal ?

elegant formal ...
scientific ...

bohemian ...

elaborate ...

Christmassy ... {is that a word ?}

wow factor in green ...

DOUBLE wow factor in pink ...

festive ...

... awww and even one for the bathroom !

... lastly, one for the nature lovers ...

~  stylish lighting ~

find them here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...