Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, July 27, 2015

Windy Monday ...

Today was a pretty good day ... it's been windy and wild but that's ok - it's a nice change from freezing cold or boiling hot.

I finished another trivet for someone - wahoo ... hope the new owner loves it ...





and snapped a bit of garden today - this is the beautiful bougainvillea growing outside my studio ...


And look at the clouds ... I get a bit obsessed with clouds sometimes - they can look so amazing when they look like they're lining up in patterns in our big, open sky out here...





 Feels good to look up and appreciate it all...


... and last but not least - here's my Tabia Bui tree ... 

flowering beautifully ... 

It amazes me each year ... so gorgeous ...


~  happy monday  ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...