Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

exciting day in the garden ...

yesterday ... it hadn't ...





but today ... it DID !!!



i've been trying for AGES to get a geranium cutting to strike from my mother in law's garden ... so excited to see this one up and running ...  wonder if i'll be game enough to cut a piece off this one to see if I can strike another ???


... be grateful for whatever will grow at your place

~  garden = happiness ~



2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh that's so exciting! It's a wonderful feeling when cuttings strike and keep going. So often I think I'm there and then....no luck. Enjoy and hopefully the first of many!

dkshopgirl said...

Thanks Jane ... yep... the simple things in life really can make you happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...