Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

fabulous finds

It feels like forever since I've done a post on favourite finds! 


Here's some lovely pieces to pop on your wish list - Happy Humpday :-)




Paris Bois Violette Shop - art illustration - shellsherree     

























Huge Blue Floral Heat with Silver Heart Chain - marikaking


 


Vintage Rotary Dial Telephone in Dark Brown - NeverTooOld




















Vintage Uncle Sam 3 Coin Register Bank - bluesandbranches






10 Vintage French Tart Tins - simplyfrenchvintage



 

11 x 14 Sunday Sundae - WhatICanSee







Summer Evening, 8 x 10 fine art print - AVeryStory



















 


Sweet Eyelet Trim - can't wait for this to arrive!  - MrWalker






Oh My So Shabby Chic Vintage White Scroll Metal Frame - mysparrowsnest


 















~ find something beautiful every day ~

6 comments:

My Sparrows Nest said...

I am so flattered that you featured my Shabby Chic metal frame on your beautiful blog! Hugs and Tweets for a happy spring! Debbie

claudia b said...

I LOVE shell sherree's work, it's so whimsical and dreamy!

PonderandStitch said...

Really great finds! :) I had the coolest retro phone like that, but ended up selling it because I stopped having a land line. There was just no use for it! Now I almost wish I had a land line JUST so I could get a really cool old phone. lol

NeverTooOld said...

Love your beautful blog, has such an allure and softness to it! Wonderful finds and thanks so much for posting my vintage telly, what treat!

:o)

Shell Sherree said...

Oh, I'm extremely chuffed you included me with these beautiful favourite finds. Thank you. And I vividly remember our first phone ~ heavy metal dial ~ you really knew you were dialling back then! Mind you, the phone numbers were shorter, too. Have a beautiful afternoon...

Erin A said...

Fun! Thanks for the shout out, of course I'm glad to see the bank in such good company with all of these other beauties. Thanks!! :)

Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...