Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Friday, May 6, 2011

Just in time ...

I just noticed this morning - one of my patches of bromiliads have started flowering!  This doesn't happen very often and I was so excited that I just had to share it with you!

... perfect timing  ... now I can be assured of a bunch of flowers on Mothers Day  ...

















4 comments:

Sesenarts said...

I have bromiliads as well, about 6 different varieties. Its funny seeing your plants flowering when mine finished 3 or 4 months ago!

dkshopgirl said...

they are gorgeous aren't they ? quite unexpected since they usually look like boring spiky plants. i have about 3 varieties so far and always on the lookout for something more exotic than the last!

Homestead Treasures said...

What lovely flowers! These look so exotic. Wonder if it is the climate is too cold here to grow them. Mary over in Washington State USA

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

They look awesome and yay @ in time for mummies day gift.

Blessings Kelsie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...