Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Saturday, December 22, 2012

faves from Etsy ...

... now i know it's all too late to get these for Christmas, but hey... what about  New Years Present for yourself ???

vintage buttonsVintage Salt container ~ flower bracelet  ~ charles jourdan pumps 


~ love trawling around on Etsy ~


2 comments:

Kristie Franklin said...

Deborah,

I would like a bag of those buttons! You can never have enough buttons! Ha

Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year! :)

Kate @ Kate Writes said...

What a great idea! A New Years present! I must look into that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...