Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Saturday, February 2, 2013

L'Wren Scott ...

... so the other night after watching Nigella whip up some yummy Italian seafood dishes on TV,  I also noticed she was wearing a gorgeous dress I'd seen on Pinterest ...  couldn't help myself and tracked it back to a fabulous designer called L'Wren Scott ...

... Oh My GOD ... I want the entire collection ... check it out .....So stunning ....










the lovely L'Wren Scott ...read more about this amazing woman here ...

... and check out who she's dating! 
~  clothes with wow factor ~

1 comment:

Kristie Franklin said...

Does Mick ever get old? He seems to always have a young lady on his arm! Great collection, wish I had the slim body to pull off wearing one of these outfits.

Mick and the stones were popular back in my day. I remember dancing to Satisfaction at a local beach pavilion during the summer. Whoo Hoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...