Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, February 17, 2013

sunday is a good day to grout

... so today i managed to grout 4 of my signs (4 to go) and 2 more pendants ... soon to be for sale in my Etsy Store !

My aplogies for the poor colour in the pictures ... had to photograph them tonight as I ran out of daylight and it started raining!!! eek!  Well, the rain is great, but would be nice to get better pics ... maybe tomorrow !

lovely green and pink Welcome with Myott and Staffordshire tiles

aqua 'Guestroom' sign with shabby cottage tiles ...

... so lovely ... pretty blue Scottish tiles with a splattering of Royal Albert in there ...

... lovely Royal Albert 'enchantment' tiles with aqua Guestroom ... still have to fix the grout on this one

... aqua and rose pendant ...

... my current FAVE tiles ... Myott and STaffordshire ...
 ~  love what you do  ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...