Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Treasury Post - Soiree Francaise ...

... it's ALWAYS a thrill to be featured in a treasury on Etsy ... my items have been honoured a few times this week and FINALLY after ALL this time, I've worked out how to cut and paste an image to put on my blog!

To celebrate,  here is the latest one which my French strip of Fabric was included in ...  thank you Lora from Bonnies Cinematheque for including me here ... so sophisticated !!!

Click here to see it in the flesh ...


and as my friend Fanny from Papeterie de Paris  would say ..

~     Bonne Nuit !  {good night}  ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...