Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Monday, September 16, 2013

rainy days ???

It's September ... Spring here ... and Autumn over the other side of the world ... 

Tonight, we had a first little shower of rain !!  Lovely !  We've been in a drought all year, so hoping this means good things to come... 

Happy Monday ..

... fingers crossed we get a wet season this year !!!

~ love the smell of rain ~

4 comments:

Tilly Rose said...

Oooh I love the smell of rain! It always feels gorgeous after a shower of rain and I love watching the drips slowly dripping off the flowers and plants in the gardens...

Tilly x

dkshopgirl said...

Yes! just perfection ... thanks Tilly x

Kristie Franklin said...

Hi,

It's so weird that it is spring over there and autumn here. We've had sooo much rain this summer (84") year to date. Everyday we had rain for awhile there but things have finally dried out. It's been in the 90's F with mornings cooler but still very humid. I'm still loving the beach life style...sigh. I hope you and the family are well.

dkshopgirl said...

I'm so jealous Kris - the Beach!!!! yep - all good here, just add rain!!!

cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...