Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, November 28, 2013

More mosaics ... finished and ready to go

... don't know about you, but I'm having trouble keeping up with my 'posting' of new products as I finish them!

here's a few mosaic pieces I finished last weekend ... ready for sale in my Etsy Store ... or contact me at deborah@rgkeats.com


$80 plus shipping








$20 plus shipping



red stamp no longer available



$40 plus shipping








$130 plus shipping









$60 plus shipping







$20 plus shipping



$20 plus shipping



$15 plus shipping



$130 plus shipping







~ some items are listed in my Etsy store, otherwise, please email me for details  ~

1 comment:

Kristie Franklin said...

Hi Deborah,

You have been very busy! Love all the mosaic pots. All of them are so pretty.

What have you been up too? It is a bit on the chilly side here, we have even had some freezing temperatures. Brrrr, I'm not used to cold weather anymore. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...