Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

~  wishing you all a wonderful, happy healthy New Year ...

got any resolutions ???  Hmmm.. I'm thinking I should start trying to go to bed earlier ... not freak out about things that don't get done around the house every day {eg cleaning and officework} and worrying about things I can't control {which really is futile - let's face it} ... 

I WOULD however like to focus on things that really matter.   My new life plan ~ I think I could  ...


remember to be grateful every day for my wonderful family




remember kindness can change lives 




remember to appreciate something every day



remember to make time for the kids - because they're so wonderful ...







and remember to take time for myself



~  happiness is up to you ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...