Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

~ things i've been finding online ~

... as you know, i list MOST of my things in my Etsy store ... but lately I've gone back to listing some pieces on Madeit ... a similar website in Australia {for those of you who aren't in Australia...}

There's a huge amount of wonderful talent out there and I really love to show it around ... here's a few nice things you can check out ...

m
find me

find me

find me ... {Marcy is an awesome seller !!!}

find me



find me

find me

find me

find me
find me
~  happy shopping  ~


1 comment:

Kristie Franklin said...

Hi Deborah,

You certainly have some talented people in Australia. It's nice that you have a website for people there too so that they can showcase their wares.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and I hope that the New Year is a good one.

We had some pretty cold temperatures here in Florida earlier last week (a hard frost LOL) It was really cold here!! We spent Christmas with daughter and grandkids. We had a great time. It was a 15 hour trip by car but worth it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...