Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Julia Creek Dirt and Dust Festival

It's here again ... the biggest event Julia Creek has every year ... our Dirt and Dust Triathlon!

We're busy mustering (as most properties are this time of year) but hoping to get into town to see some of the action this weekend ...

Here's a taste of what's on

Senior Triathlon

Races

Junior Triathlon

Bull Riding

Bog Snoggling - yes ... really ...
 
Best Butts Competition

Live entertainment

Gruelling course





First 8 photographs Via Julia Creek Dirt and Dust Facebook Page 
Last 3 via Google

~ maybe we'll see you there !! ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...