Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, May 11, 2014

a project from Pinterest ...

Who does Pinterest ???

I do ... a LOT ...  It's so addictive and I love it.  So much fun finding inspiration, as well as cool ideas for projects ... although sometimes I find it akin to collecting recipes and never getting around to cooking them ...

... however ... today,  I can show you that I have actually done a project from my Projects board on Pinterest ... and I'm thrilled !



find yourself a BIG jar with a screwtop lid

type up the words and then cut them and soak the paper in tea for the 'vintage' look ...

then ... put your treasures in it !  ... this is a "2 inches of rain" present - {we need rain each wet season for the cattle property!}

snuggle request ...

old cards ...

people without arms or necks ...

that's actually me in my white nightie ...

these are rose coloured glasses ...

keeping anything hubby writes to me!!!

more love cards from the kids ...

coupon voucher on mother's day

... with vouchers I still need to CASH IN !!!

yes ... one day ...

and a Luxury card ! - ask for and you will receive ...

fabulous concert with my better half a few years ago now !!!

and an amazing hand made pot with flowers which also came with it's own hand made gift  box !!! gorgeous ♥


I know I've be filling it up for years to come -  but it's so great to finally have finished it.  I look at it every day when I walk past the office.

here's the ORIGINAL pin where the inspiration came from !  cool huh?

pinterest


~  happy Mother's Day ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...