Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, October 17, 2015

instagram and other things ...

so I've been a little preoccupied lately ... Instagram... the usual house stuff and a bit of art here and there as well as getting organized for the kids Mini School next week ...

Here's some of what I've been up to ...  and see you in a week !  If you're keen to see some 'town photos' keep an eye on my instagram account - dkshopgirl_art ...  and I'll be posting some interesting tidbits from mini school adventures ...

happy week to you all ♥
new notecards in my Zibbet Store and Etsy Store 


New labels in my Etsy and Zibbet stores






sold a set of these this week !

my spoils from the garden ... 


... and the boys swords they made ... they're going as William Wallace (aka Braveheart) on dress up night at Mini School !!  

~  enjoy the week ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...