Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday's are for Shopping ...

 
Little Lady Amelie - Gingermelon
     

The Bakery, A handmade ceramic wallhanging - hodgepodgearts

Collaged tin - Paris - cathymichaelsdesign


Meadow of Petals - 8 x 8 photograph - urbandesign

 


Maison Des Jardins - magnet with matching bag - SimplyFrenchMarket
  


Vintage Inspired Cinderella Wedding Gown - RetroVintageWeddings

 

Amethyst Drop and shoe charm wrap bracelet - planettreasures



Myott Staffordshire Pink Rose Teacup and Saucer - curateandlove




  ~  find something beautiful every day  ~

6 comments:

Gingermelon said...

Thanks so much for featuring Amelie! Love all your other treasures too!

planettreasures said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bracelet - you are sweet!
And also for introducing me to some other lovely goodies.

BetteJo said...

Great picks! Love your taste. :)

dkshopgirl said...

so glad you like all my finds!

Shell Sherree said...

Lovely selections as always! And that Cinderella gown is amazing. Here's to a happy week...

Ivy said...

So many lovely things! Off I go...shopping! ;) Thanks so much for including my little tea cup on the list! I only have two left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...