Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Finds




Creamy blue lace carving - happeemonkee



The Piano - firstlightphoto



Vintage Lace Inspired Gift Tags  - Jambo Chameleon



Shoe Clips - sofisticata



Rose Print on Antique Book - moonmothpress


 
Vintage Science Glassware - Flasks - Klinker

 

Contemporary Sleek Elegant Necklace - Epheriell


 
August Moon Card Range 8 - kiwicarole

Twinkle Art Locket - Irene Suchocki

~  find something beautiful every day  ~





5 comments:

carole brungar said...

How lovely to have my card on such a pretty blog :))
....now must run and find you on facebook....

Sally Cooper said...

thank you for showing my vintage lace style tags on your lovely blog!

First Light Photography said...

Well, this is a nice surprise in the morning. Your blog is just wonderful and your finds are too. I found some new favorites from here.
Thank you so much for finding me!

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

what lovely finds...I am feeling especially inspired by the rose on the vintage page...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I love my Vincas, they do really well and this is their 2nd season reseeding themselves in my garden beds...I do like a pretty and self sufficient plant

Blessings Kelsie

BetteJo said...

Oooh .. you find such pretty things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...