Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Interesting Wednesday ...

Interesting kind of Wednesday - found a little snake in one of our bathrooms but it keeps popping back into the gap between the mirror and vanity.  I'm hoping to get it sorted before the kids find it.

In the meantime - carry on as per usual ...



Old Memories - 8 x 8 Fine art Print - sunshineartdesign

Mauve Morning in Le Marais, Paris - GeorgiannaLane
 


Wedgewood Jug - Mother and Child - TheChinaHutch


Roses Roses - Bunch of Pink Roses in Parisian Flower Market - GeorgiannaLane

 

She was happy with her life - Giovanna Scott

  

Handmade needlecase - hensteeth

 

Paris Photo - Modern Roses - GeorgiannaLane


~  find something beautiful every day  ~





7 comments:

Esra said...

This is very beautiful!Thank you so much for including my photograph!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunshineartdesign

BetteJo said...

Wondering what you mean by "sorted". :)

dkshopgirl said...

You're welcome Esra :-)

BetteJo ... sorted is Aussie slang for 'resolve' in this case - get it out of the house one way or another.

A set of kitchen tongs around his head should do the trick ... but I have to find him again first ;-)

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi Deborah, thanks so much for including my canvas in your blog post. And she is already sold YAY!! but she is avail in a cheaper print form LOL. Ah such a pretty post. Such loveliness.
xx
gigi

Georgianna said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much!

Georgianna

Shell Sherree said...

Yikes! Say, I hadn't realised 'sorted' was an Australian expression ~ one of my favourites and very handy!! I do hope you had it sorted quickly.

dkshopgirl said...

I still can't find him... he's very cunning ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...