Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Monday, April 9, 2012

easter break

... just heading off for a few days to catch up on some jobs before homeschooling starts again ...

... so just throwing in a few of my favourite pairs of shoes ...

... and a few other things I can't live without ...

~  see you soon ~

4 comments:

Kris said...

Have fun! See you when you return.

dkshopgirl said...

Hi Kris...
you're so sweet! i'm still packing ... thanks for always leaving some lovely comment on my blog! at least someone is reading! xx see you in a bit :-D

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw you on "la reportiste." Your blog is lovely. While I was scrolling down, I noticed all the unique pictures that you have on here. Me and my daughters love Photography, so I enjoy a good picture. I liked the turquoise suitcase. I am really into the color turqoise right now, and am decorating a room in that color. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty, and I am leaving here today with a smile. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

dkshopgirl said...

Hi Sheri. Thanks for popping in to say hi. Would love to come over and visit your blog :-) Good luck with decorating - I agree, turquoise is a gorgeous colour - your room will be beautiful!
Deborah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...