Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, April 21, 2012

surprise award ...

   Today, the lovely Jahna from Sweet Briar ... has nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award (for blogs under 200 followers).

Firstly, thank you!  I realise people read my blog (as I'm constatly checking my clustrmaps logo) but it's super special to be told when someone likes it.  (thanks Jahna x)

Now it's my turn to keep sharing, so I will choose my 5 favourite blogs that I enjoy reading and I'm sure you'll love them too...

 


There are a few rules that come with the award...

*Copy and paste the award onto your blog

*Link back to the blogger who gave you the award

*Choose your 5 favourite bloggers with under 200 followers (who you think deserve to be recognized) and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've won the award.

And lastly, hope the 5 chosen bloggers will continue to share the blog award love ... xxx

 

Here are my 5 faves ...

Ruby and Rose Interiors  - Marie is a fun online friend on facebook, have awesome style on Pinterest and she sells DIVINE goodies in her online store...

 

Jambo Chameleon -  Sally is a wonderful person - one of the first people on Etsy who helped me with online questions and sells fabulous buttons!!!

 

Blossom and Pearls - Lara's blog is just gorgeous... I love the pictures she chooses and she's a hoot online.  We have a lot of fun. 

Butterfly Bees - Denise makes gorgeous little girl's clothes and her photographs are always wonderful ...

 

Pictures from Paris - Sonja takes photographs of Paris... need I say more?  They are exquisite... 

 I think you'll LOVE these blogs... x

 

~ enjoy the rest of your weekend ~

 



 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...