Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Friday, April 27, 2012

New York State of Mind ...

... it's Friday ... and i'm a long way away, but i was feeling 'New Yorkie' today...

... gorgeous ... Chrysler Building ...


... stunning fashion ...

... picture perfect ~  Central Park ...

... breathtaking  ~ Bow Bridge  ~  Central Park ...

... fabulous art museum ~ The Guggenheim ...

... and INSIDE the Guggenheim ...

... Ms Sara Jessica Parker outside Tiffany & Co ...
... a view from Battery Park to the Statue of Liberty ...


... have a great weekend  ~ from me and the gorgeous girls of New York City ...
 {all images via Pinterest}


~  inspirational city  ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...