Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, June 24, 2012

porch ideas

... call them what you like... porch ... deck ... verandah ... anything here take your fancy???

... yes please ... this is my favourite...

... not too shabby ...

... yes a fire's always a good idea! ...

... all found in this post here!

~ inspirational spaces ~

4 comments:

Kris said...

I have to agree with you, I love the first image the best, it's my favorite. Growing up we had a front porch that we spent a lot of time on. There was a brick ledge that we could sit on and it overlooked the front and side of our home. We spent many hours on that porch playing, and waiting for visitors. We loved it!

Maggie☼Kalinki said...

Lovely posting! And a great blog;
I'm a new follower now!
XOXO
M.

Kerri Gravina said...

Great blog, so glad I found you :)
X Kerri from Vintage Sew and So

cathy said...

My favorite is the first one too - but you know what = I'll take any of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...