Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

beautiful things i'm finding on etsy ...



antique french necklace

original oil palette knife painting

silk fabric necklace

french trays

vintage butterfly jewellery brooch bouquet

recycled sari statement necklace

Art Print


paper heart garland

botanical tape

~ joy of discovery ~

3 comments:

Kristie Franklin said...

I really like the bird print. All the items are lovely of course. I never tire of looking at all the beautiful things that I see on Etsy. There are so many artistic and creative people who have Etsy shops. :) You included!

Renata and Jonathan said...

Hi Deborah,

Thanks so much for including us in your lovely post!

xoxo

Renata and Jonathan

Renata and Jonathan said...

Hi Deborah,

Thank you so much for including us in your lovely post!

xoxo

Renata and Jonathan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...