Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

happy spring and other things ...

 ... have had a run on making sunglasses/glasses cases and envelope sets

like 'em???  A few have been snapped up already - which is encouraging...  other happenings ... visitors ... homeschooling ... bad phone line with constant cracking ... (always a challenge for the kids doing their on air lessons) ... and on a good note ... Spring is here!  see you all soon :-)







SOLD

SOLD


SOLD



SOLD

SOLD

SOLD


SOLD




~  happy spring  ~


~ love getting creative ~


1 comment:

Kristie Franklin said...

I can tell you've been really busy! I love the eye glass cases they are so unusual and very pretty.

It seems so weird to hear you say that spring is there when we are getting ready to head into autumn. Amazing to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...