Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

bridge fetish ...

 ... i have a thing for bridges ... not sure why but there is just something spectacular about them ...
 
~ here's a few of my faves ~

Pont Alexander - Paris

Golden Gate - San Francisco

Bow Bridge - Central Park - New York

Rialto - Venice

Brooklyn Bridge - New York

Tower Bridge - London


Sydney Harbour Bridge - Sydney Australia


~ masterpieces ~


3 comments:

Jo said...

beautiful shots :)

DELiciousDesignz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Somehow I seemed to have deleted your comment , whoops. I love bridges too, I think it is that they connect places

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my gosh, something we have in common... I have a thing for bridges too!! I think it all started when my kids used to 'play and pretend' on this cute little bridge at this park we used to go to. The Paris bridge is so charming, and I love the Central Park bridge in New York. These photos are wonderful. Have a nice weekend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...