Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, October 14, 2012

finding your own happiness ...


today, i found this and think it's so true ... 


 ... i found a LOT of things that make me happy ...

vintage jars and cutlery ...

perfume and roses ...

my favourite bridge in Paris ...

park benches ...


pretty tea lights ...


lemons that remind me of Capri ... {and our honeymoon}

elegant formal settings ...

vintage containers for my pencils ...

gorgeous crockery ...

vintage anything ...


fun, crazy fashion ...


shabby chic anything ...


definitely a Paris apartment ...

simple, elegant fashion ...

more exquisite roses ...

... and the dream of visiting a store like this one day ...




~  what are your passions ~










5 comments:

Kate @ Kate Writes said...

I LOVE your favorite bridge in Paris. It could easily become mine based purely on that picture!I am rather drawn to bakeries, and all things art deco at the moment...

dkshopgirl said...

yes... i would be drawn to bakeries at the moment too if i lived anywhere NEAR one!!! :-)

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Ooh, so many pretty things!

My latest passion is the blue and white willow pattern dinner set I'm building by buying odds and ends at garage sales and markets. I want every piece to be different, but all with the willow pattern.

Kristie Franklin said...

There are far to many passions for me to write down. But right now, one of them would be handmade stationery from Spain. I purchased some in a lovely faded pale aqua and a cream color with a lovely shredded edge on it. I absolutely love it!!

Red Rose Alley said...

We have alot in common...I like all these things too. What are my passions??? Taking pictures, home decorating, and planting rose bushes. The tea lights are so pretty, and the quote is special.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...