Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, March 13, 2014

the most important invention in the kitchen ... what will it be ???

today ... we have a quizz ...

what do you think is the best invention in your kitchen that has EVER happened ???

the mix master ?


humble grater ???

toaster ???


can opener ???




potato peeler ???




what about wonderful refrigeration ??? and freezers ???


well... they're all great inventions ... BUT there's still something that beats ALL of them hands down ... can you guess ???




.... keep scrolling ...






.. bit longer ...




... yep ...

... you got it ...












RUNNING WATER !!!!!
TODAY we had a little 'plumbing problem' here and let me tell you girls ... running water is the most necessary thing we have in our house !!!

Good news is - the problem is now fixed {thank you amazing husband} ... and we can have showers tonight !!! yay !!

~ enjoy your day ~

ps. images via Pinterest ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...