Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday faves

things I've been spying on Etsy that I think you'll LOVE too !!!

find me

find me

find me


find me

find me

find meAdd caption

find me

too late ... you REALLY have to be quick in this gorgeous store ...

find me
~  happy shopping ~

3 comments:

viv sliwka said...

Thank you so much for including my Brooch... lovely of you. much appreciated xxx

Linda said...

Hi Deborah, what a fabulous surprise this morning when I spotted my dear friend's vintage handkerchief...she will be absolutely thrilled that you have featured her as well. I know how excited I was when you included one of my cards.

Kristie Franklin said...

Hi Deborah,

That mouse is adorable and so are all the other finds you found on Etsy. I adore shopping there.

I recently purchased a lovely bird print from one of the Etsy shops and another print for my living room too. It's my go to place to shop.

We are heading into Spring and I am happy digging in the sand/dirt planting some beautiful new plants. Sigh...I love this time of the year! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...