Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, February 14, 2015

French Market Bag and more to come ... on Valentines Day ♥

... it's Saturday and I'm on a roll ... haven't felt this creative in a long time !  Today I finished another French Market Scrabble Bag ... 2 more ipad covers and almost finished 4 pillow cases !
Can't wait for tomorrow to get back into it again ...

My Vintage Scrabble Bag available on Etsy 








... and I scored a lovely bunch of Wild Hops for Valentines Day ... 

aren't they awesome ??? 

And then I helped Lilly (our youngest) make a special dessert - Chocolate Souffle ! for Valentines Day dinner !!  Am I crazy ????  Find it here  

Hope you had a fab day ...

via Pinterest 
~  Art  =  Happiness ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...