Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Memory Canvas

Eliza is our oldest and this year she left for boarding school.  Making something for her when she was at home all the time was tricky to hide, so she didn't get to take it with her.  Now that it's done, I'm excited about posting it as I know she LOVES to receive mail !!   I'm really happy with the result.  HOPE she is too!!!

Memory Collage for Eliza ♥

parts of the girls' hats from when they were little, a family photo on fabric and our old dog Disco who died last year ... 


parts of the boy's hats when they were little... some of her favourite fabrics and an inspirational quote ...

... I incorporated a piece of fabric from her old shorts ... old t shirt ... a piece of music fabric and a photo transfer of the kids from when they were really little !

Vintage handkerchief with her initial ♥
 ~  handmade with love ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...