Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, June 20, 2011

Ben and Bambi

Two welcome new additions to the family here...

Bambi and Ben - the poddy calves... (poddys are calves that have lost their mother)  Only about 6 days old (one pic shows the umbillical cords still attached) and have learned to suck from a bottle so that's pretty exciting for us.  A  lot of times by the time a poddy is found they're too weak and have given up but these are going to be lovely calves.  Kids are ecstatic about them and can't wait to finish home school every day to play with Ben and Bambi... 

Their coats are sooo lovely and soft - I could cuddle them all day but unfortunately there is too much other work to be done...




Ben the bull and Bambi the heifer


Ben enjoying a scratch
Bambi and Ben



Cute cuddles ...

Bambi and Ben relaxing after a full tummy of milk ...


 

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...