Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Creative Shoe Project

I recently stumbled upon this picture on Pinterest and followed it all the way back to an extremely creative website and talented blogger.

Many thanks to Chandra for letting me include her tutorial on my blog and hope you all enjoy making your own pair of OOAK shoes!

Click here to get started:

http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/batman-comic-book-flats







~  anything is possible!   ~
 


You can also follow Chandra here:

http://thylovelyobsession.blogspot.com/
http://thecollegeboundfashionista.blogspot.com/


~   have fun    ~




4 comments:

Sesenarts said...

How very cool are these shoes. Off to have a look! Julie

Chandra M. said...

It looks wonderful! Let me know if you want to work on anything together in the future :) Thank you so much for featuring my shoes I know I had a lot of fun making them!

Chandra <3
www.thylovelyobsession.blogspot.com

dkshopgirl said...

Thanks Julie - I want to do a pair too! Must find some lovely vintage paper...

Hi, Chandra - will let you know - I love putting tutorials on here and never have time to do it myself so grab other people's, give them credit and hopefully get you some new followers! Will be intouch.. :-)

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

How cute...thnx for sharing them and the link.

Blessings Kelsie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...