Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~ Special Find - Marika King ~

Mi Amour Paris Necklace


Every now and then  I discover a new store on Etsy that gets me excited about creating again!

Marika King is a self taught jeweller from Melbourne, Australia.  Her pieces are vintage inspired, unique and beautiful.  Even better - she offers FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!!  Marika has stockists in most capital cities in Australia, as well as Bahrain and New York...







....  get in quick before the secret gets out ...









Large Silver Cuff with Grey Floral Cab






















Blue Dyed Floral Heat Necklace












Pink Flowers on Gold Hoop Earrings





Fabric Paris Necklace





















Why so Blue Earrings






Huge Blue Floral Heart with Silver Heart Chain
Black and Cream Resin Owl Brooch




















Thinking about Roses Necklace


~ find something beautiful every day ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...