Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

great expectations

this is one of my favourite movies of all time...  did anyone else notice all the green?  I've never seen a film use a colour so predominantly.  would love to hear if anyone knows why...


anyway, it worked for me regardless and i could watch it over and over again!

























~   find something beautiful every day  ~

1 comment:

melinda said...

Oh I see it now, there was heaps of green! The colour of the heart, maybe that's why it was such a gorgeous film :-) I loved that house

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...