Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Teacup Project

I found this the other day on Pinterest.  Don't they look great!???

It just looks like so much fun - I really want to try it, so hopefully the kids and I will get a chance on the school holidays... after our trip to the big smoke! 


See you all back here on the 24th. 



click here for the Teacup Project




~  find something beautiful every day  ~

2 comments:

Kelsie From Our Country Home said...

Oh these are awesome...Thank you so much for sharing...have already printed out the template...now to find time to make them...maybe tonight the 3yr old will go to bed early *haha*

Blessings Kelsie

moose and bird said...

Perfection x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...