Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

San Francisco dreaming

The coolest city on the planet ...


San Francisco - Golden Gate - 11 x 14 - SeaLilyStudio





Vesuvio's, Jack Kerouac Alley and City Lights Bookstore Print -addariophotography






San Francisco lunch bag - girlscantell






1960's vintage San Francisco Hostess Tray - stilettogirl






Vintage Postcard - TagSaleFinds





San Francisco Row 8 x 10 photograph -SweetIssues






Antique Wallace Stirling Silver Spoon - Engraved - SusabellaBrownstein






San Francisco Travel Art - SketchAway






Cloudy Afternoon, Chinatown, San Francisco - justineb916









~ find something beautiful every day ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...