Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Friday, November 2, 2012

a hot hot day ...

...it's Friday today ... and it's been a stinker ... {Aussie slang for very hot!}

i'm sitting here feeling disgustingly sweaty and wondering how it could have been SO COLD just a couple of months ago in winter ...   we certainly get extremes out here ...

tonight i've been playing around with some of my pretty blue pins from Pinterest as i wanted to have some practise at making computer collages again - still not really sure if i'm doing it the easiest way - mostly feel like everything i do is the hard way, but eventually i get there ...

tomorrow i'm planning to ... sleep in!  ... do some office work ... and then start wrapping all my goodies for Bush Christmas.  This is a craft and art exhibition each year in Toowoomba (near Brisbane) for people like me who live in remote areas and can't access markets.  I send all my pieces off (nicely wrapped and barcoded) then the first week of December hopefully lashings of people descend on the town of Toowoomba to purchase lots of pressies for Xmas!

... in the meantime, i'm off to get a cool drink ...

oh and here's my collage ...


most images from pinterest and one is my bicycle watercolour for sale on Etsy

~ lovely blues ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...