Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Friday, November 9, 2012

friday night favourites ...


... how unusual ... a Parisian theme ...

       
pink mixing bowl ... Paris photograph  ...  eiffell tower fabric ... hand dyed paper doilies ...  crocheted green hearts 
     ~  enjoy the weekend  ~      

3 comments:

miss b said...

I love those old-fashioned Paris metro stations. It's time I returned to Paris!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Kristie Franklin said...

My kind of favorites! I love Paris!!!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love this Paris post. Nel just got her tickets to Paris for her honeymoon in the Spring. The picture of the girls having tea is delightful. You come up with the sweetest pictures for your post.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...