Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Monday, November 12, 2012

sunday's achievements ...

 After a busy weekend, my wares are now all finished and ready to send to Bush Christmas!  yay!!!


credit card wallet


clutches






french market bags






mosaic pendants ...


vintage collaged recipe folders ...








collage cards ...







shabby chic coathangers ...








glasses cases


and a new iphone pouch for my Etsy store ...

~ have a great week ~

3 comments:

miss b said...

These are so pretty and I love all the French touches.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Kristie Franklin said...

Beautiful items! I especially love the marketplace bags. You are so creative and all of your items are not only functional but look pretty too! I bet you'll sell them all!!!

Shell Sherree said...

I'd be willing to bet these are Best in Show! Bonne chance for plenty of sales through Bush Christmas, dk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...