Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, November 18, 2012

have you started yet ??? ...christmas shopping


~ here's a few ideas ~
          ... so, what about ...

fabulous holly fabric ?? ... love it !!


handmade decorations ??


vintage tea tin perhaps ???

really loving this bracelet !

fine art photography ?

awesome colour !  slouchy beanie perhaps ??? ...

cool tattoo socks ... {I have my eyes on these ...}

 or a hand made pendant ???
... or lastly ... what about a vintage children's book ??




happy shopping!

2 comments:

VintageBella said...

Very lovely post! Thank you for posting about my fabric! Kind regards, Heather from Vintage B ella www.vintagebella.etsy.com

Kristie Franklin said...

I haven't even began to start Christmas shopping. I've been making decoupaged Christmas balls with various scrapbook paper and I've picked up a few little things to decorate with but that's about it!! I used to always have things pretty much finished by the second week of December but I'm not faring very well this year. Ha :)

Pretty gift ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...