Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bag Contents

Don't you love all those magazines that put everyone's bag contents on display?  I'm a bit suspicious they're not always real - what do you think?

I understand having things like nice perfume and kids drawings (as I have had these in the past), but I saw one where a woman just happened to have a wedding snap of them 'outside City Hall getting a bagel after their spontaneous wedding in New York City'.  hmmm

Anyway, I guess it's still fun to see inside someone else's life and get a few tips on what's the latest 'chic' thing to carry in case your bag gets dumped in a public place...

For your enjoyment/amusement, tonight I tipped out my bag so you can see what I carry around.  A few nice things and just some typical stuff as well. 

The mobile phone is missing because we don't get coverage here - only in the 'big smoke'...


Starting from the top... plastic bag - for any kind of emergencies... cute wallet to hold credit cards and some money ... almost finished mini hair spray ... Moxie tampon tin (empty - also good for holding coins) ... old locket from my grandmother ... bobby pins on a piece of worn out cardboard ... bion tears for dry eyes ... spare key inside leather zip up pouch ... red Rimmel lipstick from Target ... not so chic plastic bank money change bag with coin in it (wallets don't hold more than about 3 x $2 coins) ... bobbi brown 'the beach' perfume - my alltime favourite ... pen from motel in Richmond ... another plastic bag because we travel with 4 children ... another wallet (because the other one doesn't hold all my credit cards and other 'necessary cards' eg. spotlight, winners circle, medicare, mbf etc) ... cute French notebook ... Vaseline Intensive Care hand cream ... fantastic strawberry shopping bag (opens into a large bag) because I always need more bags ... Covergirl face powder ...





Exciting ...



~ find something beautiful every day ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...