Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pintrest

Just a couple of weeks ago I heard about Pintrest through the Jambo Chameleon Blog.  (Thanks Sally!!)

Pintrest is a website with tonnes of gorgeous images .. you can like them, favourite them and then also comment on them.

After a LOT of wasted time, I eventually figured out how 're-pin' my favourites onto my own personal boards.  A bit of a time waster (to say the least) but fun.

Found a few funny ones tonight as well thought you might like to see..





















... and of course I have to add some beautiful images too!










































.... see you next time    O_O
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...