Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ thoughts of the day

~ general ramblings and ... my own creations. enjoy...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dreamy Sunday Afternoon

I have long been a fan of the Etsy store honeytree

What better way to spend Sunday arvo than looking at some of her beautiful images...









 


 










 

 
































































































Lovely images to enjoy anytime ...

4 comments:

lyptis said...

Wow, lovely colours and great pictures. What a nice store you found, no wonder you like it that much!:)

dkshopgirl said...

Yes, I don't know anything about photography, but just love her images!

Your Daily Jewels said...

Ok, I am officially a fan of hers. These photos draw me in. I love her style. Thanks for featuring her.

dkshopgirl said...

You're welcome! Would be great to be surrounded by this all day wouldn't it:-)

Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...